Core Java Training Course
- Job Trend / Job Market for Core Java
- Direct Client Requirements for Core Java
- Core Java Course Content
Note : We Provide Customized Course Content Based On Your Requirement.
- Programming language Types and Paradigms.
- Why Java?
- Flavors of Java.
- Java Designing Goal.
- Role of Java Programmer in Industry.
- Features of Java Lamguage.
- JVM The heart of JAVA.
Object Oriented Programming
- The Java Environment.
- Java Program Development
- Java Source File Structure
- Basic Language Elements
- Java Tokens, Identifiers
- Keywords, Literals, Comments
- Primitive Data types
- Type Casting
- Condition Statements
- Control Statements
- Command line Arguments
- OOPS Fundamentals.
- Class & Object
- Method Overloading,Recursion.
- Access Specifiers & Access Modifiers.
- Design of Accessor and Mutator Methods.
- Inner Class & Anonymous Classes
- Abstract Class
- Objects Cloning- shallow and deep cloning
- Organizing Classes and Interfaces in Packages
- Introduction to all pre-defined Packages
- Defining Package
- CLASSPATH Setting for Packages
- Making JAR Files for Library Packages
- Import and Static Import
- Exceptions & Errors
- Types of Exception
- Control Flow In Exceptions
- JVM reaction to Exceptions
- Use if try, catch, finally, throw, throws in
- In-built and User Defined Exceptions
- Checked and Un-Checked Exceptions
- Member Inner Class
- Static Inner Class
- Local Inner Class
- Anonymous Inner Class
- Understanding Threads
- Needs of Multi-threaded Programming
- Thread Life-Cycle
- Creating Child Threads
- Multi Threads in a program
- Thread Priorities
Input/Output Operation in Java(java.ioPackage)
- Synchronizing Threads
- Wait(), notify() and notifyAll()
- Inner Communication of Threads
- Critical Factor in Thread DeadLock
- Streams and the new I/O Capabilities
- Understanding Streams
- The Classes for Input and Output
- The Standard Streams
- Working with File Object
- File I/O Basics
- Reading and Writing to Files
- Byte Streams
- Character Streams
- Byte, Short, Integer, Long
- Float, Double
- Designing Graphical User Interfaces in Java
- Components and Containers
- Basics of Components
- Using Containers
- Layout Managers
- AWT Components
- Event-Driven Programming in Java
- Adapter Classes as Helper Classes in Event
- Anonymous Inner classes a Short cut to Event
- Adding A Menu to Window
- Dialog Boxes
- Built-in Dialog Boxes – FileDialog
- Extending GUI Features Using Swing
Collections Framework & Utility Classes
- Applet & Application
- Applet Architecture
- Parameters to Applet
- Embedding Applets in Web page
- Applet Security Policies
Networking in Java:New Featuers of Java SE 5.x & 6.x:Enhanced for loopAutoboxing & UnboxingTypesafe EnumsVarargsStatic importAnnotations:Generics:Reflection:Enhancement in Java SE 7
- Introduction to Collection Framework
- Date & Time
- Utility Methods for Arrays
- String String Tokenizer
- Observable and Observer Objects
- Data structures
- List interface & its classes
- Set interface & its classes
- Map interface & its classes
- Timer and Timer Task for Job Scheduling
- Using Scanner
- Regular Expression
- Use of ArrayList & Vector
LOOKING FOR Mock Interviews?
Request for Java Mock Interview .... More
MS Semester Project